About Me

My photo
I love to teach and I love math. Teaching has always been a passion since I was in 5th grade. I gained a love of math later in eighth grade. I have been told that I always have a smile on my face and a song in my heart which is the best description of me.

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Fifth Day

Today went better. I began to clamp down more and get the class to move things along. However I didn't realize that the class would only get half of the quiz done today. Only one person finished the 8 question quiz and that is the super smart student that has been getting everything. I think they enjoyed working with the clickers to take their quiz, but it was hard to get some students to write down their work. Which is now even more vitally important since they will have to re input their answers on Monday. It was a good day all in all though. I did have some talking problems and some passing of notes. I snatched away the notes though. I will have to move kids on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment