About Me

My photo
I love to teach and I love math. Teaching has always been a passion since I was in 5th grade. I gained a love of math later in eighth grade. I have been told that I always have a smile on my face and a song in my heart which is the best description of me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tour of Tianyi

So I finally stopped and let myself gawk at the school campus. I took these photos on my walk home after school. There are still other places around campus that I want to take photos of to share with everyone. However here are the first few.

This is of a pagoda that is built on the side of the lake on campus. Yes I just said lake on campus. It has beautiful Koi fish in it. We stop on this bridge to feed them banana peels after lunch. The pagoda was built super quickly. It surprised me like crazy. It was just suddenly finished and built.


The large angular building in the back is the sports stadium and the gym. The gym is not finished. Next to that is supposed to be an indoor pool. We were told that it was going to be done at the end of September, but nope. I am looking forward to it getting finished though. I am hoping I can swim in the pool when it is done.

Here is a panorama of the area so you can see what surrounds the lake:
The above picture shows the bridge with the canteen/cafeteria in the far left corner. I think that is the gym or something in the far background.

Here is a panorama of the of the other side of the lake:

So there is he lake and surrounding buildings. I think that is the Information building in the far right corner. The information building is mostly empty from what I have been told. There is a library which is mostly empty as well. I have not seen it, but that is what I am told. I hope this gives you an idea of the area around the lake.

There is a beautiful rose garden near by our building that I want to show you guys. There are a few other important landmarks around campus that are worth seeing too. There are tons of fountains that only run on open house day. I did not get a chance to get out of the classroom to see them or take photos of them. I was too focused on making sure my dog and pony show of a lesson went well. Anyways that is a look at the school and I will share more of it later.




No comments:

Post a Comment