About Me

My photo
I love to teach and I love math. Teaching has always been a passion since I was in 5th grade. I gained a love of math later in eighth grade. I have been told that I always have a smile on my face and a song in my heart which is the best description of me.

Monday, August 29, 2011

So Much to Say

I have a lot to say about the difference between Chinese Education and American Education. There are some differences between how Chinese Students and American students learn. However all the best practices in America that I learned about in grad school are still best practice here, but for different reasons. When I have time I will write more on this topic because right now I am busy getting ready for the first day of school on Thursday Sept. 1st. 

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your first day of school Dom :)! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks bud. Just figured out how to access blogger in China so sorry this is late. I hope things are good for you. I hope you get in that classroom because I know you are going to be an amazing teacher.

    ReplyDelete